A short time ago I saw a link that a blogger had written suggesting that we all try and grow food from scraps (containing a seed or stem of some sort) I thought I would try the most basic and simple and went for the tomato. I was sceptical I must admit, this all self sufficiency is all new to me and so I decided to humour myself and give it a go! here’s the link for my original blog with a step by step tutorial of how I got my results and below you can see the progress of the little tykes trying REALLY trying hard to stand tall 🙂 stay posted for the next update as they are transferred to the Vega patch!
Here are my babies after a couple of weeks! they will be transferred to 5inch pots in a week or so depending on their strength 🙂